At 7pm Thursday 4th December, Colston’s Primary School, Cotham Grove [map]
- Welcome and Introductions – News round update (10 mins) Cllr Anthony Negus to lead
- Local Developments / Projects
- Resident Parking Scheme Update (15 mins). Jon Toy BCC Residents Parking Stakeholder Liaison
- Police Update (10 mins) PC James Ray / PCSO Megan Emery
- Libraries for the Future (15 min). Julian Rush
- Grounds Maintenance Consultation Update (5 min) John Atkinson
- Green Capital Update (10 min) Roger Gimson / Bristol2015
- Neighbourhood Festival Update (5 min) Alison Bromilow
- Priorities & Issues
- Proposed traffic diversion – Colston’s Primary Annex – (10 mins) Cllr Negus to lead discussion
- Local concerns about street sweeping and fly tipping (10 mins) Cllr Negus to lead discussion
- Update on priorities and Youth Engagement (10 mins) Andrew McGrath to update re: NP plan
- Any other business and opportunity to raise individual issues with police, BCC officers, councillors and others.
How to get there: Cotham Grove is on the 8/9 and the 19 Wessex bus routes. The number 71 (Frenchay) or 73 (Cribbs Causeway) bus stops at Kingsdown, North Street bus stop. Cotham Grove is an approximate 12 minute walk from here. Cycle parking is available. Residents Parking Zone restrictions do not apply during the evening.
Venue Accessibility: The school is wheelchair accessible. The entrance is on Cotham Grove.
Next meeting Neighbourhood Forum Monday 16th February 2015, venue to be confirmed