This year from May 3rd to May 11th we are holding our second Festival which will culminate in a superforum for all 3 wards. We would love to hear from anyone who would like to hold an event in the area during this week. We will help with publicising the event and may be able to help with some start up funding too. See our Festival page for more details.
News from across the areas
- Bishopston and Redland Libraries at risk
- Agenda for 19th July 2017 Forum
- BCC consultation events for Your Neighbourhood 2017 consultation
- Your Neighbourhood 2017 Consultation- ‘Easyguide’.
- BCR Public Forum – 19 July 2017
- Steering Group plans new Community Partnership
- Neighbourhood Partnership holds final meeting
- Transitioning to a Community Partnership
We’re on Twitter